Senior WordPress Developer Vacancy
OPUS Cambodia - Company Details
OPUS Cambodia is an online marketing and communications firm, specialising in marketing solutions that create value for our clients. We know what you want from your marketing investment and have the expertise and creative know-how to deliver these results.
Logos and taglines; visual brand guidelines and company profiles; website design and development; Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and content management; graphic design and copywriting – we will take care of your needs while you concentrate on your own core operations.
Using the latest technology coupled with creative market approaches, we have and continue to successfully provide quality service.
OPUS Cambodia is expanding and is looking for a highly experienced and motivated Senior WordPress Developer to compliment our expert team.
We are a fast paced Marketing and Communications firm, specialising in Online Marketing services, including the design, development and maintenance of websites.
The chosen candidate will work on small to large projects, building WordPress websites. Altering and maintaining existing WordPress websites, maintenance, and creating new WordPress plug-ins.
You will work in a small team of proven professionals creating customised solutions for business and organisational clients based in Cambodia, North America, Europe and elsewhere.
We are constantly learning and adopting new technologies and techniques.
OPUS is a great environment for building on already competent skills.
Please do not apply for this position if you do not have the following criteria:
1. 3+ years experience building WordPress websites and coding new WordPress plug-ins
2. Expert level WordPress, PHP and MySQL
4. The ability to create new WordPress Templates to match provided designs for mobile and desktop
5. Experience at cross browser testing, W3C validation, and mobile testing
6. Professional level spoken and written English
1. Expert at Microsoft Excel is a plus
2. Knowledge of Linux and shell scripting is a plus
3. Experience with other CMS frameworks
4. Experience working with project deadlines, within a structured time frame, recording times taken for particular tasks
5. SEO knowledge is a plus
Negotiable – if you can do all of the above at a high level you will be paid well!
How to Apply
- Write a brief cover letter explaining why you think you are suitable for this specific role at OPUS.
- Include a shortlist of examples of work you have done using WordPress. Give explanations of the tasks you carried out and the roles others played in the project.
- Please do not send copies of any certificates or any other documents not specified above.
From Team OPUS.